Tugas Bahasa Inggris (I)
I. Identity the correct determiners in the following sentences
- I go to my village with my family by a car.
- You can hear the news on the radio at 9 o’clock.
- She is studying geography in the her room.
- The atmosphere is polluted.
- There’s a person outside who wants to speak to you.
- Each bedroom in the hotal is supplied with hot and cold running water.
- This pencil to be sharpened
- Horses and cows eat different food from dogs.
- She has had a tooth out at the dentist’s.
- He found a bar of soap and began to wash his hands.
- She made some chicken soup.
- I need a little sugar in my a teacup.
- The desire for money is a cause of much unhappiness.
- The diamonds in the brooch were minute.